Monday, March 24, 2014

A Rapunzel Party for a Four Year Old

I totally forgot to post this party, so it is a little late. This party had a lot of details, but since we met up at the park, a lot of the details were missed or not photographed. We played lots of games, including one where we threw darts at balloons in the shape of an apple for the pinata, but I guess I didn't get a picture of it! It was a party fit for a little Rapunzel. If you ask Ellie what she wants to be when she grows up she will tell you "A mom. and then Rapunzel."
Hope you had a great time, Sweet Princess!



Pin It

3 comments:

The Dehumidifier HQ said...

you are actually a good webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a fantastic activity on this matter!

Plate Carrier Guide said...

Have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon…

Best Hunting Knife Reviews said...

Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails