Thursday, May 24, 2012

More throw pillows

After my last pillows post, I got right on doing the ones for my bedroom. Our colors are many: black white and grey (neutrals) with pops of seafoam, orange and a mustard yellow here and there.

I have been working on some frames for a collage wall, I did some silhouettes in those colors and I also redid a lamp to match as well, but first I would like to share the pillows I did for the bed!

I bought the duvet cover (for a great price!) at Target. It's not what I originally set out for, but I love stripes and I loved how this was perfect for us. It just fits who we are. Then I added the different pillow designs to dress it up:


Here's some close ups of them:




The T pillow was done with my cutter, some freezer paper and fabric paint. 

I think my favorite part is that my great grandmother's petal pillow matches perfectly. Since that was the original pillow we had going in here, everything went off of that. Very special!


Pin It Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails