Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tooth fairy pillow

jadens tooth missing

Our oldest lost his first tooth this morning while eating cereal. We knew it was coming, (I think it was loose for two weeks?) and so I had been looking for ideas for a tooth fairy pillow. Trying to find a microscopic tooth under a pillow with two boys who sleep super close together in loft beds just didnt seem too appealing to me.


After seeing so many super cute ideas on pinterest, I went ahead and sketched out a tooth freehand, cut two pieces out of felt, made a felt pocket from the mouth added eyes and cheeks and a ribbon to hang, then stuffed it and sewed it shut. He's excited for tonight, and I am excited to not have to tooth hunt in the dark hanging on a ladder!

Untitled

Why do kids have to grow up so fast?

jadens gap

Pin It Pin It

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

so, so fun! He is ADORABLE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails