Sunday, February 26, 2012

The chupacabra came for tea

I have to say this winter has been very mild for sickness compared to last year! Unfortunately our good streak ended last week, hence the lack of posts. Now I have all three kids sick and a double ear infection myself. Nothing worse than seeing your kids in pain and not being able to take it away from them.

Last night we were ALL up every hour all night and I have my oldest one crying in my lap right now from ear pain. We all missed church this morning as well.

 Our dog Blitzen has actually been proving himself to be a good dog around here afterall, sleeping in our daughter's room at night, and now even stopping for a cup of tea!


Here's to a healther upcoming week! 


  Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails