Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cookie Tray into Chalkboard

Please watch young children around magnets!


My daughter loves chalk and magnets. She's only 17 months old, but is just drawn to coloring like her big brothers and playing with the magnets on the fridge.

I was trying to think of ways to entertain her in the car, and saw this idea at one point somewhere. I thought it was the perfect option for her because she enjoys them and they are flat and easily stored in the car under her seat!


I had the chalkboard paint here already, so then I bought a .99 cent pack of alphabet magnets and a cookie sheet. Do a few coats of the paint, and if you paint inside the cookie sheet, there's a ledge to keep the chalk on. 

Can't wait to see her try it out!


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails