Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday to my First Baby!

Six years ago (on Memorial day) I became a mommy for the first time, to a beautiful 7 lb 8 oz baby boy with dark hair and sweet little ears. The birth was long and a bit traumatic, but after 24 hours and an emergency c-section, we finally met each other. As soon as I saw him, I loved him oh so very very much.


Now he's 6 years old, going into the first grade, and the best big brother ever. He has a beautiful smile, a contagious giggle and a big heart. He rides his bike without training wheels, is really starting to get the hang of reading and has a keen mind for music. He might think he knows more than he does at his ripe age of six, but you gotta love his confidence!

Happy Birthday (always my baby boy) Jaden!


(my picture isn't the greatest, but the subject is the best!)
Pin It

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

what sweet pictures--happy birthday to your boy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails