Friday, April 29, 2011

Quilt Squares Outfits

Recently, I received a stack of quilt squares from my mother in law that she had picked up at a yard sale. Knowing how much cutting, ironing and sewing that went into these squares, I wanted to really use them so that they had a purpose...something different than just a quilt.

Here is how I used them:

a Tshirt dress from a smaller onesie my daughter had outgrown:



a dress from a pattern I have used before:



and a market skirt from MADE.


The dress and the market skirt also uses valances as trim pieces, strap pieces and casings! Sometimes when I am sewing, all I can think about is the Sound of Music. I make a lot of clothes from curtains!


Quilt squares have endless possibilities!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails