Thursday, April 28, 2011

Burlap Bridal Shower

Recently, I threw a bridal shower for my sister in my home. The theme was burlap with green and white accents. I loved the feel of the setting from it!

Here are some high lights:

Centerpiece in the kitchen. I loved how this looked. Vases borrowed from my SIL that I added vinyl to *vases from ikea, burlap runners, table clothes, doilies from the dollar store, moss spread through out and green gerber daisies



Favors were Popcorn Indiana Indulgent popcorn. YUM! It had a green grosgrain ribbon, vintage paper scallop shape layered with a green circle and vinyl bird sticker. My mom made the water bottle labels as well. The tubs were from the dollar store and had vinyl birds. 


I love white dishes and clear glass dishes. I want to redo the kitchen in this theme! Brides maids and groom's mom helped with food. I contributed the chicken salad sandwiches.





Sisters and Mom


I decorated frames from the dollar store with burlap and moss after painting them with antique white paint and sealing them with a spray. I used their engagement pictures in the frames.



The banner said M + O

Gift table had white table cloth and burlap runner


Some of the guests








Another shot of the favors


These were the prizes. Wine bags from Target on clearance for .25 a piece with burlap and green gingham ties and a bird vinyl.


Bridal Sash worn for the shower made with freeze paper stencil technique. the sash was made from muslin and frayed. I will do a tutorial and pattern for this sash soon!



Pom Poms made from pattern paper and tissue paper and a towel cake for the kitchen. Also added was the burlap table runner


Thanks for looking! :)
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails