Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Enjoying the little things

Allergies have hit my oldest and I full blast yesterday and today. Thank goodness it is Fall break here and he can hang out and have some downtime! We decided that we should stay home and have a movie/baking day.

I thought I would share some of the things I am enjoying today, despite not feeling the best.

Happy Baby! She has a stuffy nose but is handling it like a champ!



Dinner is already made for the evening! Love my crockpot. Tonight's menu is Chicken and Rice.


Fun bright pumpkins...they are the boys' but they look good on the table. Love bright colors.


Sun tea! I made some yesterday and poured myself the first glass just now.  It's nice and sweet. 


Sunflowers. They are just so cheery!


Crisp apples. I made a half batch of apple dumplings last night and everyone gobbled them right up!


Nap time! This is very rare...she is actually napping in her crib!


A lazy boy. Seriously, lazy today. Not the best picture, but it really portrays his mood.


Play Dough. My little guy has been entertained for about 2 hours now.


Now its time to enjoy some mac and cheese!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails