Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Baby Girl Outfit

Sorry if it is getting monotonous with posts of outfits I have made, but I wanted to post this one because it was so easy to make.


I made the onesie from one I had here already, dipped a pencil eraser in black paint for the necklaces and then dipped the end of a paint brush in for the other size of the necklaces. I also glued on some rhinestones to give it a sparkle and then added a ribbon bow.

The tutu was a no sew tutu that I have done before. Easiest way to add some flair to a onesie, for sure!

The headband is from my sister in law. We even have matching ones! Yeah, we are pretty cool like that.

 

I love love love black and white clothes for myself, but especially for Ellie. I was so excited to see Carter's has now come out for a black and white line. Its about time!


Pin It

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your little girl is a doll!! I love the tutu

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails