Saturday, April 17, 2010

Little Ruffle outfit

I was thinking about doing some patterns/tutorials with the repurposing I am doing. Would anyone be interested in that?

Last night, I took two of my husbands shirts and made this little outfit: (by the way, LOVE making baby shorts even more than baby pants!)

Working from scratch here was a real nuisance this time. Working with knits can be a real pain in the neck. The shorts were fast and easy but the shirt...not so much. I had to keep taking it in and taking it in. Its not the best, and the straps were made from the ribbing on the sleeves so they arent the cleanest, but I was playing around and I think its a lightweight fun little outfit to hang out in. 





Today I made a super ruffley skirt from 1 tshirt too! It was supposed to be a dress but I got mad at it (knits again) and ended up doing a skirt insteand.  I will post that soon. 
Pin It

3 comments:

Melissa Tresler said...

Rebecca! That is so cute! I love it! :)

Swasey family said...

I LOVE IT!!!AND WOULD BE VERY INTERSTED IN TUTORIALS!!!!

Melissa said...

I love all of your repurposing. I am sitting here looking at tons of items I have ready for Goodwill and thinking how I could create cute things for Maddy. I do have a question though. How did you make her hospital gown? I have some white onesies left over from Ben and some awesome owl fabric I wanna use!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails