Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My name is Rebecca and I am addicted to Baby Pants.

Seriously. Why didn't I make these when the boys were babies?! They are so cute, comfy and hello! Free!

Here's a pair I made yesterday from a shirt I bought too big at Old Navy. Hmm...return the 1.50 shirt? Or make some pants? Pants please!


And here are the pants I made Saturday on Miss Ellie Pants:


And last night, I used my new serger bought with money from our old tv (Thanks to my awesome husband for sharing!) and made these pants and headband from an old shirt:

 


(The onesie was freezer paper stenciled and rhinstones. and the bow is actually a bow tie from Jaden's little tuxedo)

Pin It

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Those pants are adorable on a very sweet little girl. Quick question, how did you make her hospital gown from the onesie. I have some leftover fabric and a few onsies from Ben and though maybe I could create one.

Thanks!

Diana Waite said...

My goodness, you are on a ROLL!! These are DARLING!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails