Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Doll named "Oh"






This is Ellie’s doll named “Oh” (She named her herself.) She talks to Oh, smiles at Oh, chews on Oh. Ellie loved Oh before she even had a face! I made this doll (just the body, no face or hair or anything) the same month Ellie came about (also around the same time as this doll was created) and put it away and forgot about it. I discovered it the other day and Ellie just adored it so I finished it up for her. I added a smile to her this time. I have read to not complete the faces on dolls to promote imaginative play, but Ellie is such a smiley girl, I thought Oh needed a smile too.

Pin It

1 comment:

Kelli Fisk said...

OH so sweet ;-) A perfect little doll with her doll. Mayci loves hers, she sleeps in her crib with her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails