Monday, May 4, 2009

Hi from the middle of nowhere!

We are driving to the St Louis area as I type this. Its going to be a very long drive but will be a really nice visit. We left this morning at 4 am and have 15 hours to drive today (7 so far) and 8 tomorrow. We are lucky enough to be staying at Micah's aunt and uncle's house tonight so it will be a great way to break up the road trip! 

I probably wont be posting much craftiness in the next week or so but I am sure I will have something interesting (to me) to post. 

And for a good laugh... my husband has begun recruiting anyone he can to grow a mustache with him the whole month of pay and has started a mustache may blog  that he will be updating through the month.
 
So if you have any crazy mustache stories or pictures, let us know :)
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails