Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rainy Day Thoughts

Internet was down, life was happening, and posting didn't!

I was looking at scrapbooks with the boys the other day and sharing our past special moments with them, realizing how cool it is to have some of our stories and moments captured. 

This led to me to realize that out of all of the books we have made, I have't shared nearly as many pages on my blog! I will be sharing some of my favorites here and there. Some older maybe not as "hip" pages, but special pages to us.  

In other news, this past week, I have been busy sewing, creating and getting ready for boutiques and etsy shop updates. I can't wait to share!

And ending thoughts: this weekend, as we focus on the Ressurection of Jesus, I am so thankful for our family that God has blessed me with, our health, the roof over our head, the clothes on our back and the food on our table. He provides us with everything we need, including our salvation if we choose to follow Him.  
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails