Monday, March 9, 2009

Packing Tape Transfer Tutorial and I love faces

Check out this cool tutorial that I came across on how to transfer an image onto packing tape. Definitely going to be trying this out soon!

Molly Likes to Draw


And if you look at Flickr, there are great examples of it here:

Flickr Photos of Packing Tape Transfers

Also, there's a fun blog to check out for those who like to take pictures of.. faces!



Each week, there is a new challenge for taking pictures of people, whether its little or grown up people! This week's challenge is cropping and I think I might join in!


Pin It

2 comments:

Falling Around said...

I've been hearing a lot about the I Love Faces site. I really must go check it out... even though I'm terrible at taking pictures. :-(

Kelli Fisk said...

This is so cool. Def gonna try it out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails