Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Laptop Cover

This one was made for a friend. It is so fun! The colors are fabulous.

I have made two baby blankets from this type of material in hot pink before (I LOOOOVE hot pink and black together. if we do ever have a girl, thats what I want her room to be..... and one of those blankets I made may or may not be something that I saved....that would be silly, right? .....but thats WAY off topic!).

So anyway, the material is a satiny type material with velvet detailing. Inside is black crepe-y type material.




My back has been hurting for about a week now. I learned what a back spasm was. NOT fun. Today is the first day since Wednesday that it hasnt bothered me too much. That is a praise!! So tonight, I am off to Devine Memories for awhile because spur of the moment text= fun evening!
Pin It

1 comment:

Michelle Devine said...

I LOVE IT!!! Thank you. I cant wait to put my laptop in.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails