Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Camera Strap Cover

I have had my eye on those fun and super cute camera strap covers for awhile, but I just didn't want to shell out the money for one...then I got an idea that surely I could just make one for myself, right? I could have figured out how to sew it and all that, but then I got another idea that I bet someone else had a tutorial and I could just go from there...

Sure enough, I came upon this one....Made By Petchy. I didnt follow it exactly, but it was fun to make. It was also so gratifying to do it myself  (I am an instant gratification gal). I will definitely be making more of these!


PS...this fabric is what I have now used for: a baby sling, a boppy cover, a diaper and wipe case, headbands, a tool organizer and now a camera strap cover (I dont think I am missing anything). Its my favorite fabric ever and I think I have just about used it up. Its got such a fun velvet detailing. Its a pain to work with, as it is slippery, but it always looks nice when it is finished.
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails