Saturday, December 27, 2008

39 Lemons.


That sounds like the name of a band, doesn't it?

39 lemons is actually the number of lemons we got off of our first harvest on our lemon tree! We started this tree when it was just a tiny five dollar stick at WalMart, and 5 years later, we have made 5 pitchers of juice and still have enough to do more!

Speaking of juice, I *won* a juicer Christmas eve at my parents! We have been juicin' fools every since! 3 pitchers of a citrus juice (grapefruit, lemons and oranges..all local from family and friends' trees!), apple/pear/banana juice (requested by my sweet brother), and 2 pitchers of lemonade.

Christmas Eve's Remington Chiller:

I know I look haggard..chasing two boys in a nonchildproof house, making two cakes and wrapping the rest of the gifts while doing laundry, and cleaning up Christmas eve will do that to a girl.

But then.....

Mmm!

My "Naughty" shirt is one we made last year...my "nice" husband's lights up.

(picture from 2007, which just goes to show how haggard Christmas makes me look!)

Pin It

3 comments:

Olivia and Michael Fitch said...

I could go for a glass of Remington Chill right now.

Devon said...

Oh I am so jealous I want some lemons...I just had a hot cup of tea with lemon in it and oh it was so good....congrads on the juicer,,I had one till I burned it up,,,and you dont look haggard,,you look beautiful...

Michelle Devine said...

That lemonade looks so yummy! I hope you guys had a nice Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails