Saturday, October 11, 2008

Back from a great week!

We are home! We had such a wonderful week and made some awesome memories! Trying to get the boys to bed (its 11 right now) after they have been sleeping in the car since 7 oclock is going to be difficult, but I think after a nice warm bath, they will be ok with it.

I also have a scrapbook page I did while I was there...I checked out a cute little scrapbook store because I needed one in a pinch. It was nice, but there's no place like home. I will post that page soon! I took pictures of it but then needed the space on the memory card last night so I deleted it in a hurry.


I have lots of pictures to post soon! Here's a sneak peek....

Pin It

4 comments:

Tina said...

Welcome Home. Glad you had a great time.

Michelle Devine said...

so glad your home. Cant wait to hear how the boys liked disneyland.

Shannon said...

that is a great picture!

Shannon said...

thats totally the song!! great, now I have it in MY head!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails