Monday, September 8, 2008

Late Night Scrapping

The other night when I couldn't sleep, I did two pages with pictures I have been hanging onto for a couple of months. I had printed them, just never used them.
The first one has sewing, a handcut star (which was actually double sided basic grey christmas paper. the other side is the polka dots that i pieced together) and the white letters that I accented with stickles. The photos have digital frames on them, but its hard to tell here. I did a little bit of doodling around "you" too, but doodling is definitely not a strong suite.

This page was another one that I did a lot of handmade accents to. I punched all of the dots with a small circle punch from the large polka dot paper that you see on the top and bottom edges of the page. I also made the large circle accents using 7 layers of circle punched paper to make it look like chipboard pieces. I scalloped the two borders in the middle using a corner punch and then added stickle accents. One other thing about this page: The title has three letters that were originally other letters. I made a T from an F, a R from a U and an E from an A. I also added seed beads around the title to look like sprinkles.
Pin It

6 comments:

Diana Waite said...

Good job! who says that late night cropping doesn't bring on inspiration?! I love that you used your letters for others, awesome!

Michelle Devine said...

Those are stinkin cute. Love the sprinkles

sherry said...

Love your layouts Rebecca. I especially like the 4th one. Great star and all your stitching just love it!!

Melissa said...

I love the white ice cream page with the sprinkles! So cute! Great job on the letter changes! Way creative! :)

Corey W. said...

very creative way to use the letters in that ice cream layout!

CalleLillyCafe said...

SUPER CUTE!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails