Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Twitter

There is a fun feature I have on my blog I want to encourage all you bloggers out there to join in on! Its called Twitter! The fun of twitter is that you can post what you are doing in "real time" and keep up with other blogger friends as well, including chat back and forth! Its free to join, easy to use and it goes right on your blog page just by adding the html code in your layout!

And if you don't blog, you can still join in and it show through twitter.

I'm Sparklinbecks on there... join today, its fun! Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh goodness another thing to keep me distracted and on the computer! :) i'll have to check it out later!

Diana said...

Its funny that you posted this. My hubby has been trying it out today. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails