Thursday, August 21, 2008

Making cards today!

I decided I am going to make all the birthday cards through the year this week. Any time a birthday comes around, I never get a chance to make a card beforehand, but this way, I will be ready! I have a photo box to keep them in, so as long as i remember they are there, I will be good to go!

I think I will go ahead and post the cards on here, even though people receiving them might see them. It wont have names on the front, so it will still be a surprise when they get them.

Stay tuned!

Also, I just wanted to say that I am having a rough time right now. But I am praying and I know that no matter what, God is good and thats all I need to remember, and everything will be ok. Nehemiah 9, Psalms 34, Psalms 147
Pin It

2 comments:

sherry said...

Rebecca
Sorry to hear things are not good right now. I will keep you in my thoughts
Anxious to see your cards

Diana said...

Hi, Rebecca! I've always wanted to do this, but never had enough time to sit and make enough cards! UGH! I hope to some day!

I'm sorry you're having a rough time right now. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Diana

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails