Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Design Team Page for September

I got my kit for the next month this week and decided to go ahead and tackle it now.

To be honest, I had a hard time with it this month. Its hard to do girly pages a lot because, lets face it. There's only so many self pages I can do and I just don't have a lot of "girls" in my life :) So I thought it would be fun to bust out the prom pictures! So I went old school. No digital pictures.

I added a couple of digital frames to the pictures before they were printed out. Everything on the page minus the rhinestones and the plastic letters and ribbons were in the kit. The rhinestones, letters and ribbons are all at Devine Memories for purchase as well as the papers, chipboard elements felt flowers and glitter tulle. The journaling is on a transparency and on the pictures and the crown there is a lot of sparkle.



Pin It

1 comment:

sherry said...

great layout I love the tulle and the rhinestones

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails