Sunday, July 6, 2008

All our bags are packed.....

and we're ready to go! Cuz we're leavin' on a jet plane! (Now that song will play in my head for oh... about three weeks) I'll be sure to update regularly because 1. I am nerdy like that and 2. I will be in a hotel room a lot.

Here's a little mini project I did for our plain old blag suitcases. (Have you SEEN some of the cute suitcases out these days?!) Well because I couldnt justify buying all new luggage when we pretty much bought the plane we are flying in *not really ...had ya fooled didn't* I thought I would atttempt a little something cute. I have always tied a red little bow on all of my black boring plain suitcases, so I thought I would dress it up a bit...oooh I got fancy.

Super duper easy! patterned paper (i used a new piece of basic grey), plain cardstock, laminator (i used the xyron laminator cartridge), hole punch and yarn. You could use ribbon and eyelets but I was keeping it simple. I just printed out our info from word (word.) and glued it all together. by the way. the font I used is called susie's hand and its my favorite font ever. Susie, if I ever were to meet you, I would shake your hand!




I think someone is ready!


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails