Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sneak Peek

Ok ok, so the project I started yesterday has now completed phase 1, so I thought I would go ahead and share what it is. I still have a lot more to do on it, but this is the bare bones of it all.

Drum Roll please...or you can go ahead and cue the circus music:

Its a circus tent fort! It fits perfectly over any standard card table, so the whole thing can be folded flat.



I still need to trim the threads, finish the tassles, applique the boys' names and circus animals, make a flag for the top, ya know, the details of it all :)

What do you think so far? I worked on it so much yesterday afternoon, I have no desire to touch it today, but tbe boys are having fun in it :)

Pin It

3 comments:

Diana said...

WOW! I think it looks wonderful! I'm sure the boys will have hours and hours of good fun in there! :D

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! How fun is that?! I would have loved to have that as a kid. Who am I kidding?? I would love to have that now, haha! :)

sherry said...

Wow Rebecca
what a wonderful magical place for your boys to play and pretend. I bet they will have hours of fun playing.
I love your new blog look.
sherry

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails