Saturday, June 28, 2008

Scrapbook Pages

Last night I had a nice evening at Devine Memories cropping and hanging out. It was a much needed break to just scrapbook and relax! I felt guilty about it at first because I had been out the night before too (which was so nice Melissa!) but I ended up staying until the end.

Aaaaand, I won a prize! (After we had just reminisced about Heidi Swapp visiting the store a couple of years ago and how star struck I had been) Yep..Heidi Swapp stamp!


So here are some new pages!


This one I started a few weeks ago. I scraplifted the LO from this month's issue of Creating Keepsakes . I realllllly like how it turned out, and the colors I picked for it are so pretty (If I do say so myself :))!
This was my first starting out for the night page...to get me going. There is zig zag hand stitching on the background circles and then black rhinestones on two of the corners.


This page is its second generation . The first page got ripped up and tossed away. I got mad at it.


This page I did a few weeks ago when I started the other "full of joy" page. Ahh, brothers.


Ad this one was fun. I just hand cut all the flourishes, and then the title was done with rub on letters and I filled in with blue paint to pop them up a bit (thanks for the tip Michelle!!). The P was done with a sharpie because I didn't have black paint on me and then I threw on the rhinestones as a last little pop.

What a fun scrapbook night! I really recommend everyone getting away alone to do something they enjoy every once in awhile. Pin It

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I am IN LOVE with all of your pages! I am so glad you went out and had a night to yourself doing what you love! I had a super strong feeling you were gonna win something too...I think I may have even mentioned to you that you would win...or maybe I was just thinking it...hahaha! Sweet score!

Sparklinbecks said...

You did mention it! Thanks for the win vibes! yay!!

and thanks for the pages compliments :)

Diana Waite said...

your pages are great as always! I need to get out and do that more often!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails