Saturday, May 31, 2008

Produce Bags, Napkins and Grocery Bags

On Thursday, I was sewing a bit. I made 8 napkins for the boys so we can eliminate paper waste, and I started making produce bags so we can eliminate more plastic bag waste. I still have tons more to sew for both the napkins and the produce bags but I got a bit started.



I am also going to be making some grocery bags out of old tshirts and pillow cases (I started the tshirt ones). I am going to post the links for directions on here as well as the link for the produce bags in case anyone else would like to do them too!

Tshirt Grocery bags
Pillowcase Bags
Produce Bags

Pin It

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Super duper way cute!

Diana said...

They turned out GREAT! :-)

smartquacker said...

I think that is so neat. They look great!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails