Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Forever Family

I scrapped this picture last night after I got my sewing machine working again. I hadn't really scrapbooked since I did the design team pages when I was sick, so it was nice to do a page last night while hanging out with the hubby and watching tv.




The cool thing about this page is the flowers. (well to me anyway) I made them! I used a transparency, white stazon, punches and brads. The green vine was bohemian chipboard that i painted green and gold and then I attached my newly made flowers to it!



I also made a pleat for the first time. That was fun too! The paper strips or borders are all cut by hand with no tracing. This page was done by ME...not so much other premade stuff. I like it when a page is more original than store bought but I also like it the other way around too. Just depends on my crazy mood that day! :)

Scrapbooking is always exactly what you make of it. Thats the beauty of scrapbooking. Never be intimidated to start. Its always evolving. You want crazy wild pages? Do it! You want simple page with not much to it? No problem! Just jump in and do it! Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails