Saturday, February 9, 2008

DM Virtual Crop

Thanks Britt for the great challenges! I love thinking outside of the box! I hope to finish the other two this weekend!

The 6 pm challenge was to use paper that you don't like and a bonus is to use stickers as well that you dont like.
Well. I have had this camo paper FOREVER. I ended up using it as the background behind the paper and the framing one pc and using the rest for the title. The title says jackson is ALL BOY and those letters I have had as a title since before Jackson was born and never knew how to use it. While i am not a huge fan of this page, i am glad i scrapped these pictures and was able to use two things i normally wouldnt have. Yay!







The 7 pm challenge was to use numbers in your title.


The title says 2 friends.... aw shoot. I forgot to add the journaling. I'll do it later. Anyway, its hard to see, but there is a lot of bling on the 2 and the buttons. It was fun! (thats the 9 pm challenge, does it count for both? :))




This page should have gone with the paper that you dont like. But I used it. And some chipboard pieces from heidi grace and came up with a page that I needed to scrap the pictures and tell the story of a very scary night! The letters blended too much on the page, so I used a white pen and a brown pen to doodle around them to pop them up a bit...






This page was one I started awhile ago, but got sort of stuck on, so I put it away in my piles of pages that I never finish. I brought it out today and tried it again. At least I can say its done now, right? There is shimmery sugary glitter all around the star too :)


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails