Saturday, October 27, 2007

my crazy busy week in a nutshell...

I have been working like crazy to get some orders done... not that I mind!


Two blankets were the same as I have done before, but 3x3 size (which works great!). One for a baby girl and one for a surprise!




This one is a few inches bigger than 3x3 with a matching pillow, special order for a frosty fan!





....and this is a custom order nursing cover!




Last night was a great night. I went to a crop for the first time in ages...ALONE! It was so nice to hang out with Tina (a fellow design team member) and everyone at the crop and scrapbook. I of course did not get anything done. Well, there was a halloween page contest, and that was the only page I finished. It didn't take very long to do, and the rest of the night I was just STUCK! But I think the coolest part of it was, my page won the contest! I got a 10 dollar gift certificate to spend at the store! Yay! If anyone is interested in participating at tonight's crop, give the store a call and sign up! There will be another contest tonight! It is a lot of fun and they give you the paper for the page!

Does anyone know how to get something embroidered? I need some monograms done for a blanket I am making? Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails