Saturday, September 1, 2007

challenge 2...


6:00 Challenge 2: Monochromatic


Monosaywhat?


A definition I found online explaning monochromatic was: Monochromatic colors are all the hues (tints andshades) of a single color. As a result, the energy is more subtle and peaceful due to a lack of color contrast. Monochromatic colors offer very little contrast and may be considered boring unless there is diversity within the design.This was hard for me because I love color! I love mixing color, adding color, just working with moremore more color! But, I challenged myself to stick with one main color. I even upped the ante by doing a color I normally avoid! I like browns and blues and such as you will most likely see as the night goes on.


With that in mind..

Points for this page:

10 points for completing this page in 1 color or less(get it? Hehe)

3 bonus points for doing a color you normally avoid

and if you share what you do, get another 2 points!

Total Points..15
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails