Saturday, August 25, 2007

New pages from this week!










My sister in law inspired me to do this first page, and I love how it turned out!! The second page "brotherly love" is made possible by my mom's buttons. thanks mom! haha
The third page is from our Boston trip we took last year. I love how the picture capture's our son's innocence and curiousity!
The page called Jack is just a precious series of pictures
and the page called hand me down is the story of our sons' nurseries, the same room, the same decor, the same things, but still so different!



Pin It

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ok, you are so stupid (in the nicest way possible...) hehe...your pages are SO FLIPPING AWESOME!!! =) I love what you did with the 8x10 picture layout page...it is incredible. I have been completely shamed. hehe. Its no fair.....you are so stinking talented!! Love everything!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails